GMP / GDP Consulting.
With our consulting package for operating procedures that comply with regulations, we make you fit for the future.
Produce your products in accordance with GMP.
Stand up to any audit.
Ready for qualification and validation.
GMP / GDP Consulting Need?
How we can support you with GMP / GDP Consulting.
GMP / GDP Consulting needed?
Book our QuickCheck now.
Analytical / bioanalytical quality control (QC) tests for medicinal products / biologics are a "manufacturing step" and require GMP certification. Expand the scope of analytical / bioanalytical testing to QC of drugs / biologics as a service for drug / biologics manufacturers. QMS certified according to GLP and ISO 17025, but EU GMP regulations cannot be met. Lack of adequate resources with required GMP knowledge as main problem in GMP implementation.
Insufficient prior and internal GMP knowledge necessitates re-creation and updating of existing quality documents to broaden the scope and adopt processes of existing standards to meet GMP compliance and ensure NCA inspection readiness.
- Implementation of an overall GMP-compliant quality management system, processes and standards
- Implementation of an adequate GMP-compliant device qualification process
- Implementation of GMP-compliant method and process validations, efficiency measurements and control systems (in-process controls, IPCs)
- Preparation of the documentation required by EUDRALEX Vol 4, such as the Site Master File (SMF, Part III).
- Achieve EU GMP compliance and National Competent Authority (NCA) inspection readiness.
- Establishment of a comprehensive communication control / communication loop leading to continuous improvements
Become a part of the team.
Entourage is looking for life science consulting professionals.
How we can support your inspections with GMP / GDP Consulting.
Our global GMP & GDP auditing support:
What you need to know about GMP / GDP Consulting.
- are of consistently high quality;
- are suitable for their intended use;
- meet the requirements of the marketing authorisation or the clinical trial authorisation.
The principles of Good Laboratory Practice(GLP) define a set of rules and criteria for a quality assurance system that addresses the organisational process and conditions under which non-clinical health and environmental safety testing is planned, performed, monitored, recorded, reported and archived.