Leading the Recruiting Team in delivering a value add recruitment service to Groups/Businesses in Central
Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) to enable top line growth for the business through delivery of the
right talent at the right time.
Providing direction and partnership to your Business Groups and Regional Leaders to strengthen the
Talent Acquisition support in the DACH region and across EMEA.
As part of the EMEA TA Leadership Team we will drive continuous improvements on a pan-EMEA perspective.
- Own the TA activity for the region spread across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Ensure our team deliver an outstanding recruiting experience for all our candidates and customers including market insights, talent pipelines, organizational design and thought leadership.
- Proactively collaborate with the (Group) Work Councils to ensure recruiting process alignment. Check due diligence regarding existing shop agreements and tool updates/implementations and successfully execute all future updates.
- Develop the TA pan-EMEA service to the designated Business Group/s by connecting with Senior Leadership in workforce planning, brand ambassador development, critical metric follow up, task force initiatives as well as feedback on the TA services.
- Serve as an internal consultant to proactively understand Talent needs and develop plans to meet needs. Share insight on roles which are difficult to hire or retain providing consultative advice to influence positive outcomes.
- Drive the team to build and implement detailed recruitment strategies and planning for all openings to support talent needs.
- Work with our global university relations team to ensure we focus on the right emerging talent to meet our current and future needs.
- Drive the localization and focus of our Employer Brand, planning event schedule for your region and providing return on investment data to support future spend.
- Ensure adoption and utilization of TA technology and marketing tools.