As the Senior Quality & Regulatory Manager (m/f/d) of the Material Characterization Business you will be leading cross-functional initiatives at international scale in support of our Strategy. Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) is a multi-disciplined team that provides objective insights and expertise in building robust Quality Systems based on business process excellence, structured problem solving, Environmental Health & Safety and regulatory compliance.
- Drive Customer satisfaction by serving as the primary liaison on quality for both internal and external suppliers, customers and stakeholders.
- Support the organization with strategy deployment and KPI leadership management.
- Own, measure and improve core QA processes (e.g., Internal Audit, CAPA, Non-conformity, complaint processes).
- Ensure integrity in the documented Quality and Environmental Management system.
- Support the principle elements of Lean leadership (e.g., Daily Management / Accountability, Discipline and Leader Standard Work).
- Track and report on process quality trends, closely work with other stakeholders to track and report on product quality trends.
- Employ quality techniques to aide multiple sites in management of problem solving.
- Participate in all new product design and launch reviews to ensure product Quality, safety and environmental compliance.
- Assures compliance with applicable internal and external regulations, policies and procedures related to product safety and EHS for the site.
- Represent Business in relevant internal/external audits and interact with international/national, state, local and international agencies governing product regulations and laws.